Apple and Blackberry Crumble
This easy recipe can be enjoyed warm with a dash of custard or equally as delicious with a scoop of ice-cream.
I’m using 1lb of stewed apple with ½lb blackberries.
1. Melt 6oz of butter in a saucepan.
2. Put 6/8oz oat flakes in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
3. Pour the melted butter over the oat flakes to combine.
4. Stir ½lb blackberries into the 1lb of stewed apples, adding sugar to taste.
5. Place this mixture into an oven proof dish.
6. Sprinkle the oat flake mixture over the fruit to cover it.
7. Shake a little sugar over the crumble to brown in the oven.
8. Place the dish in the oven for 10/15 mins until top is brown and crispy.